The best reasons to invest in yourself with the UNA MBA at ASU are as follows:
UNA’s MBA is Innovative, Flexible, and Convenient UNA offers two MBA options: Traditional
and Executive. Both options require completion of 34 credit hours of graduate
coursework after all prerequisites for the program have been met.
- The UNA MBA Value Proposition: A great education at a reasonable cost
- We offer many concentrations in the Traditional MBA option that allow you to tailor your program to fit your career
- An Executive MBA option is available for students with significant business experience
- You can begin your program any semester based on what fits your needs
- The eight core courses in the MBA Program will be offered on the ASU campus in a hybrid format to fit into your
- Classes will meet one evening per week; some of the classes will be delivered online
- The elective courses that you select for your MBA program will be delivered online, except for the Accounting
concentration for which the courses will be delivered in a hybrid format (half online; half classroom).
- You can complete your MBA at the pace that is best for you
- If you do not have a business undergraduate degree, we offer several options for meeting program prerequisites