Arts and crafts item(s) and displays must expand on the theme of authentic workmanship.
All items are to be handmade by you or substantially hand enhanced by you.
All products will be juried.
Application packets will be mailed July 5, 2013.
Applications will be accepted beginning July 8, 2013
Acceptance of all exhibitors, both returning and first-time, will be based upon:
Date application received
Space assignments will begin July 22nd.
Receipt, space(s) number(s) assigned, admission ticket(s), and check-in instructions will be mailed September 9th.
All applications, both returning exhibitors and first-time exhibitors, will be evaluated and space assigned accordingly as long as space is available.
Applications of exhibitors that participated in the 2012 Convention will be evaluated from July 8th to July 21st.
Applications of first time exhibitors will be evaluated beginning July 22nd.
- A 2012 participating exhibitor that submits application between July 8th and July 21st will be evaluated before a first-time exhibitor that submits
application between July 8th and July 21st.
- A 2012 participating exhibitor that submits application July 8th will be evaluated before a 2012 participating exhibitor that submits application
July 9th, etc.
- A first-time exhibitor that submits application between July 8th and July 21st will be evaluated before a 2012 participating exhibitor that submits
application after July 21st.
- A first-time vendor that submits application July 8th will be evaluated before a first-time exhibitor that submits application July 9th, etc.
- All applications, both 2012 participating exhibitors and first-time applicants, received after July 21st will be evaluated based on the date the
application is received.
Application packages will be mailed to participating vendors of 2010, 2011, and 2012, applicants for 2012 that did not receive booth space, and anyone that
has asked since the 2012 Convention to be placed on the mailing list.
To receive the registration packet for the 46th annual TVOTFC call Larry Keenum at (256)233-8141 or by
email. Be sure to provide your land mail address.
The Tennessee Valley Old Time Fiddlers Convention is known as the "Granddaddy of Midsouth Fiddlers Conventions" for its role in reviving the tradition of
competition in old time music. Approximately 15,000 people are expected to attend the 47th Annual convention this year from more than 30 states. The
convention brings some 200 contestants to compete for top prize money. There are 18 different categories, including several fiddle and guitar categories,
harmonica, mandolin, bluegrass banjo, dulcimer, old time singing, banjo, and buck dancing. The Convention culminates in a "fiddle-off," between the top two
fiddlers. The winning fiddler is declared "Tennessee Valley Old Time Fiddle Champion," and takes home a trophy and $1000.