You can renew your Library books at the Library, by phone or online. To renew materials online, following these instructions:
- View your Library account by going to http://athens.iii.com
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click on “Login.”
- Enter your name and library barcode (this is the 14-digit number on the back of your library card. If you are using your Athens State Student ID Card, please enter 22115000 and the 6-digit number on the back of your card).
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the item(s) that you would like to renew.
- Click on the “Renew Selected Items.” If you have more than one item to renew, you may choose to click on the “Renew All” button.
- Once you have completed your transaction, please click on the “Log Out” button on the right side of the screen.
Athens State students may renew items two times unless the items are overdue, or a Hold has been placed on the item, or the item is a Reserve item. Athens State employees and alumni may renew items one time unless the items are overdue, or a Hold has been placed on the item. Community users may not renew items. Please note that Reserve items cannot be renewed.