Change of AddressForm
Change of NameForm
Transcript RequestsForm
Academic Bankruptcy RequestFormPolicy
Course Forgiveness RequestFormPolicy
Consent to the Release of Educational RecordsForm
Directory Information Opt‐Out FormForm
Education Record Review RequestForm
Request to Amend Educational RecordsForm
Course Hour Load & Overload RequestFormPolicy
Request for Directed StudyForm
Transient Student AuthorizationForm
Curriculum AdjustmentForm
Petition to Accept Military Experience and/or Non-Traditional CreditForm
Directions for Viewing Final GradesDirections
Student Request for Change of Program
Students must access their Athens State Online account to make official changes to their student records. Use this form to make changes to your degree or major(s), add or remove a minor or concentration, or change your catalog year. To access this form select Student Records under the Students tab.
Athens State Online
Contact Us button
Search Athens State