National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Services
Athens State University is pleased to announce that students can now request official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can choose electronic (only available to students who first attended Athens State January 1996 or later) or mail delivery options, and can specify multiple recipients during a single order session. Processing and other fees vary by delivery type and number of recipients.
Order updates will be sent to you via email and, if you choose, text messages. You can also track your transcript order online.
To request transcripts using the Clearinghouse, go to the Transcript Ordering Center. Please be sure to read and follow all directions to avoid delays in the processing of your request.
Transcript Requests - Registrar/Student Records Office
Official transcripts may also be requested directly from the Registrar/Records Office (Carter Center, Lower Floor, Room 106); students have the option to send transcripts by mail, or electronic PDF (eScrip-Safe) if the first date of attendance was January 1996 or later. No fees are charged and requests are processed during regular business hours. Requests made to the Office for either official or unofficial copies must use the official request form and MUST have a written signature; digital signatures are only accepted when the form is submitted using a student’s Athens State student email account. Forms with written signature may also be submitted by mail or from personal email accounts.
No phone requests can be honored. Students picking up sealed or unsealed copies of official transcripts in person will need to show a photo ID before transcripts are released.
Unofficial Transcripts on Athens State Online
Students may view and print unofficial transcripts using their Athens State Online account. Please help us to ensure the privacy of your academic records; don’t print your transcripts unless absolutely necessary, and be sure to destroy any copies that are no longer needed.
- Go to Athens State Online.
- Log-in using your Student ID and PIN (first time users will need to change their PIN and set-up security questions).
- Once you have successfully logged in, click the Student Tab near the top of the page.
- Click on View Student Records.
- Click on Academic Transcript.
- Select Transcript Level using the pull-down: All Levels (both undergraduate and graduate), Undergraduate only, or Graduate only.
- Transcript Type can only be Unofficial Web Transcript.
- Click Submit - your unofficial academic transcript will be displayed on screen.