The elementary/collaborative degree is ideal for teachers passionate about providing developmentally appropriate instruction to young children in kindergarten through sixth grade including those who may have cognitive, behavioral, physical, and/or multiple disabilities. The elementary/collaborative teacher is knowledgeable about a variety of subjects and has the ability to use a vast range of sound research-based strategies to “individualize” instruction.
The elementary/collaborative degree offers certification in both elementary and collaborative, allowing for employment in regular elementary and collaborative classrooms including inclusive settings. With this degree, teachers are prepared to work and collaborate with many other professionals in an elementary setting to create and maintain a strong learning environment to meet the needs of all learners.
Program features include:
- Two areas of certification
- Employment in elementary and collaborative classrooms including inclusive settings
- Interactive campus and online courses
- Around the clock access to coursework
- Affordable tuition and access to financial aid programs