- Apply Online. If you are dual enrolling with both Calhoun and Athens, be sure to apply as non-degree seeking.
- Send official copies of all college transcripts to:
Athens State University
Attn: Admissions and Records
300 N. Beaty Street
Athens, AL 35611
In the meantime, email unofficial copies to ude.s1566807983nehta1566807983@snoi1566807983ssimd1566807983a1566807983 for possible conditional acceptance.
- Once your application is processed, you will receive an acceptance email with your login information.
- Log in to your Athens State Online account
- Register for classes
- Remember: You may only receive federal aid at one school per term. If you are receiving federal aid at Calhoun, make sure to communicate with the financial aid office regarding a consortium agreement.
- Get started on your bachelor’s degree at Athens State University! #IAmAnAthenian #AthensAtCalhoun