Athens State University Center at Northeast Alabama Community College provides student program advising and transfer services for the next step in YOUR pathway to Success.
Our Recruiters are available to provide information about Athens State University’s programs as well as assist students with:
- Transfer advising for Athens State degree programs,
- Transfer credit reviews
- Build an unofficial plan of study,
- Select a first semester schedule of classes,
- Admissions processes,
- Financial Aid and Scholarship information,
- Communication with Athens State faculty and staff
Northeast Alabama State Community College Center
Location: Wallace Administration Building, Room 107
Email an Athens State Advisor
Visit with us!
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Athens Campus Admissions: 256-233-8130 | Toll Free: 1-800-522-0272