Athens State University located on the Wallace State Community College – Hanceville Center provides student advising and transfer services for the next step on YOUR pathway to Success.
- The Center Manager, Mrs. Helen Crider, is available to provide information about Athens State University’s programs as well as assist students with Transfer advising for Athens State degree programs,
- Transfer credit reviews
- Build an unofficial plan of study,
- Select a first semester schedule of classes,
- Admissions processes,
- Financial Aid and Scholarship information,
- Communication with Athens State faculty and staff
Athens State offers courses in Elementary Education Collaborative Education, Elementary/Collaborative Education, and Early Childhood Education programs at the Hanceville Center.
While walk-ins are always welcome, to ensure you are able to meet with Mrs. Crider, appointments are recommended.
Wallace State Center
Manager: Mrs. Helen Crider
Email for assistance with questions or to schedule an appointment
Visit with Us!
Computer Science Building Room CS15
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
Friday: 8 am – 2 pm