High School Counselors & College Advisors
We truly appreciate all of our partners in education, especially our friends in counseling and advising! Being a school counselor or advisor is such an amazing and important role, and we want you to know we appreciate and support you. We also understand navigating college and career outreach while maintaining social distancing can be challenging, so please feel free to utilize this collection of resources to share with your students or reach out to us so we can better serve you and your outstanding students!
Here are just a few ways we’re happy to help while also keeping health and safety in mind:
- Email, drop off, or mail materials for you and your students
- Schedule virtual group or individual recruiting and advising “visits"
- Schedule socially distanced in-person recruiting and advising visits
- Schedule virtual classroom presentations
- Schedule virtual live, guided campus tours
- Schedule or assist with virtual admission application days
- Schedule or assist with virtual FAFSA/financial aid days
If any of these options appeal to you, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Our recruiters will follow up to see how we can best serve you and your students.
Steps to Enrollment
College of Arts & Sciences Overview
College of Business Overview
College of Education Overview