Everyone likes cash. And, the only thing better than getting paid is getting paid fast!
Athens State University offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you.
The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
RELOADABLE DEBIT CARD
REGISTER TO RECEIVE YOUR REFUND IN JUST A FEW EASY STEPS!
- Sign in to Athens State Online.
- Click the Student Tab.
- Click Student Accounts, Payment, Payment Plans, & Refunds Portal.
- Click Refunds.
- NelNet will ask for a phone number to send a confirmation text to. Input the code sent to you into the box.
- Select Bank Account for Direct Deposit – OR –
- Select Reloadable Debit Card if you already have a card you want to load your refund to.
Choose your preference TODAY!
If you are due a refund, we will send it to you using the option you selected. It’s that easy!
- When refunds are issued, Nelnet will send an email to inform you they have received your refund information from Athens State.
- You will then have 24 hours from the time the email is sent to set a refund method.
- If you do not have the opportunity to set a method, a check will be mailed to your student address on file.