The mission of the Office of Financial Affairs is to provide accurate, timely, centralized accounting and financial analytical services in order to assist students, administration, faculty, and staff, along with other outside constituencies in the efficient and effective management, monitoring, and control of the financial resources of the University.
- Maintain accountability for all business activities.
- Provide a safe, secure, and attractive working and learning environment.
- Recruit, employ, and retain a talented and professional workforce.
- Provide training and professional development for staff and campus community.
- Maximize service and productivity.
- Provide adequate resources to achieve identified goals.
- Encourage our workforce to be courteous, friendly, and facilitating.
- Strive to integrate Fiscal Affairs’ operational resources into University academic programs.