- Submit your application online through BearTracks
- Submit the $30 application fee
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities
Regardless of the category of admission, the University reserves the right to determine the applicability of any transfer credit toward the fulfillment of a student’s degree requirements at Athens State.
- Minimum 36 earned transferable semester hours from regionally accredited institution(s) prior to term of admission; and
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA on a 4.0 scale; and
- Minimum 15 hours applicable to general education requirements; and
- Eligible to return to previously attended colleges or universities.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
Individuals who do not intend to seek a degree may be admitted to the University to pursue a limited objective such as personal enrichment or teacher certification/recertification, or as a transient student from another institution.
Students who are returning after an absence of more than one semester (excluding summer term) must complete and submit a Readmission form.