At Athens State, we understand career opportunities rest on your college education. We’re dedicated to building a brighter, more successful future for our students.
One way we can help build a successful future for our students is through learning partners, which are organizations, governmental agencies, and corporate entities that have collaborated with Athens State University to receive benefits for their employees or members.
Learning Partner benefits typically include:
- 10% tuition discount on all classes
- Waived application fee
- A complimentary evaluation of previously-earned educational credits and training/professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit
- Complimentary access to lab tutors/specialists in our statistics, math, and writing labs.
These benefits extend to parents, spouses, and children of the Learning Partner employee/member.
Current Athens State University Learning Partners:
- Lyons HR
- Five Stones Research Corporation
- EFI Automotive
- Chick-fil-A Cullman
- VAYA Space
- Aetos Systems
- Huntsville Hospital
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Crestwood Medical Center
For more information or to become a Learning Partner, please contact Dr. Catherine Wehlburg.