If you have already completed a bachelor’s degree, you may be interested in one of our graduate programs. Please note that graduate students are not eligible for F-1-Visa status. If you are interested, please read the admissions guidelines carefully.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and provide all official transcripts.
- If you have attended a college or university outside of the United States, then we must have official course-by-course evaluations of those transcripts from one of the following companies.
- If you have attended any colleges or universities in the United States, we will be official copies of all those transcripts sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be admitted into the program unconditionally, you must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on 4.0 scale).
- To be admitted conditionally, you must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- It is also possible that you will be asked for a professional resume or additional test score.
- Students must provide proof of English proficiency from either TOEFL, Duolingo Scores, or transcripts from previous domestic courses.