The Testing Center at Athens State University strives to promote the mission of the University by providing consistent, confidential, and quality educational testing services.
The Testing Center is a Nationally Certified Testing Center through the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and adheres to the NCTA’s Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers.
Exams are given by appointment only, and individuals are not required to be Athens State University students.
The Testing Center administers the following exams:
- Alabama Department of Agriculture & Industry (ADAI)
- Certiport Exams (Including IC3 & QuickBooks Certified User)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- College of Education Orientation Make-Up (ED 301)
- DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – Revised General Test
- International Society for Certified Electronics Technicians (ISCET)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- Performance Assessment Network (PAN)
- Pearson VUE
- Proctored Exams for Other Universities
- Scantron Exams
University Testing Center
Chasteen Hall, Room 100
161 North Clinton Street
Athens, AL 35611