Congratulations on registering at Athens State! We’re looking forward to another outstanding semester! To help you prepare here is some helpful information on taking care of your account balance:
Be aware of important dates like payment due dates, the last day to drop and receive a 100% refund, and drop for non-payment.
VIEW & PAY YOUR BILL
• View and pay your bill in your Banner Self-Service /Athens State Online Account.
• For more detailed instructions, check out this walk-through on “Paying your Tuition.”
Athens State offers tuition payment plans, which break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. The plans have no interest, flexible options, and affordable setup fees! Sign up in your Banner Self-Service/Athens State Online account!
• Check out Payment Plan options
• View instructions on how to “Enroll in a Payment Plan“
Financial aid students can:
• Check financial aid status in Athens State Online
• Review the Transfer Guide and Process
• View helpful tips about financial aid by visiting FAQs
Still have questions about your financial aid after following these steps? Contact Financial Aid for additional assistance!
WAIVERS, PARTNERSHIPS, & DISCOUNTS
• Tuition Waivers
• Learning Partnerships
• Active Duty Military Discount
• Third-Party Tuition Assistance
• Senior Adult Program
• Veteran’s Affairs Info & Contacts at Athens State
• Education Benefits for Veterans
• VA Forms
Still have questions about your balance after accessing the resources above? Call 256-216-3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about billing, payments, or your student account.