Congratulations on registering at Athens State! We’re looking forward to another outstanding semester! To help you prepare here is some helpful information on taking care of your account balance:
Be aware of important dates like payment due dates, the last day to drop and receive a 100% refund, and drop for non-payment.
Athens State offers tuition payment plans, which break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. The plans have no interest, flexible options, and affordable setup fees! Sign up in your MyAthens Self-Service account!
• Check out Payment Plan options
• View instructions on how to “Enroll in a Payment Plan“
Financial aid students can:
• Check financial aid status in MyAthens Self-Service
• Review the Transfer Guide and Process
• View helpful tips about financial aid by visiting FAQs
Still have questions about your financial aid after following these steps? Contact Financial Aid for additional assistance!
Still have questions about your balance after accessing the resources above? Call 256-216-3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about billing, payments, or your student account.