Faculty/Course Evaluations are made available to Athens State University students approximately 3 to 4 weeks before the end of the academic term. Students are encouraged to provide honest, constructive feedback about courses in relation to teaching and course content. All responses are confidential. Aggregate results are made available to faculty after final grades have been submitted.
To complete the survey, please login to the Faculty/Course Evaluation system by following the directions provided below.
1. Go to the http://services.athens.edu/surveys/secure/1600-0400/ & login using your Athens State Online ID# and PIN
2. Select Faculty/Course Evaluation for the term you are currently attending
3. Select the Course Record Number (CRN) from the dropdown of the course you wish to evaluate.
4. Be sure to click “Finish” at the bottom of the last page of the evaluation form.
5. You may complete another Faculty/Course Evaluation by choosing Complete another assessment.