Through United Educators (UE) EduRisk portal, Athens State University is providing students with resources to increase awareness of the Campus SaVE Act, the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), and national efforts to eliminate sexual violence and misconduct. We encourage all students to self-register and complete the online training courses available at EduRisk.
Follow the instructions below to register for the online courses at EduRisk.
Note: Athens State employees should NOT register for the training using the directions below, and should contact the Office of Human Resources concerning training for employees.
- Go to https://learn.ue.org/0C3JR296169/AthensStudent
- First-time student users should select the “Registration” (New to the Learning Portal) option towards the bottom of the webpage.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your Athens State University student email address as your Email/Username.
- You can optionally enter your student ID in “Optional Field 1”; the “Optional Field 2” can be left blank.
- After clicking Register, you should receive an email with log-in instructions and a temporary password.
- Use the link provided in this email to log in to the Learning Portal.
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to enter a new password and security question.
Note: You must allow pop-ups in your browser from ue.blackboard.com to access the courses.
You can run the browser compatibility checker to see whether the Learning Portal supports your system configuration:
We invite you to explore and complete all of the courses currently available:
- Healthy Relationships and Dating Violence
- Characteristics of healthy and unhealthy relationships
- Forms of dating abuse
- Victims of cyber abuse
- Dating abuse in the LGBT community
- How students can get help
- Definitions of sexual harassment, sexual violence, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking
- The “culture of care” at higher educational institutions
- Prevention, including bystander intervention techniques
- How to report and where to go for support
- The meaning of consent
- Show Some Respect! Prevent Harassment
- The types of behaviors that can be considered harassment
- How to address and report harassing behaviors