The University Testing Center recently received National Certification. For more information about the recent certification, click here.
The University Testing Center now is home to the GRE.
More information will be available soon.
The Coordinator of the Testing Center administers the following tests:
- ADAI – Alabama Department of Agriculture
- CLEP – College Level Examination Program
- College of Education Orientation Sessions
- Comira Testing
- DSST – DANTES Subject Standardized Test
- GRE – Graduate Record Examination (GRE) revised General Test
- IC3® – Internet and Computing Core Certification Exam
- MAT – Millers Analogies Test
- PAN – Performance Assessment Network
- Praxis® Core Academic Skills for Educators (Core)
- Praxis I® Pre-Professional Skills Tests (PPST®)
- Praxis II® Subject Assessments
- Proctored Exams for other Universities
- QBCU – Intuit Quickbooks Certified User
Tests are given by appointment only. Individuals are not required to be Athens State University students to use the University Testing Center. Students can call the University Testing Center to schedule appointments for CLEP, College of Education Orientation Sessions, DSST, GRE, IC3®, MAT, Proctored, and Quickbook exams. Students must contact ADAI, Comira, PAN, and PRAXIS® directly to schedule appointments to take the exams and an appointment notification is sent to the Athens State University Testing Center. For more information or to make an appointment, please contact:
University Testing Center
Chasteen Hall, Rm 100
161 North Clinton Street – at the Corner of Hobbs and Clinton
Athens, AL 35611
Click here for directions.