Fall Virtual Tutoring (Email or ZOOM)
Tuesday: 11 am – 2 pm and 5 pm – 8 pm
Wednesday: 11 am – 2 pm and 5 pm – 8 pm
Thursday: 5 pm – 8 pm
Sunday: 1 pm – 5 pm
The Lab offers flexibility to assist students by email or online meetings via Zoom and with hours during the day, at night, and on weekends. Students can schedule a Zoom appointment by clicking the link above. No appointment is needed for students who prefer tutoring via email. Simply email the address above and a tutor will respond during the Lab’s normal hours of operation.
The mission of the Accounting Lab is to provide assistance to students to strengthen their understanding of foundational accounting concepts. To fulfill this mission, the Accounting Lab provides tutoring to students who voluntarily seek the services. The Accounting Lab is staffed by knowledgeable accounting majors selected by the faculty and offers a variety of equipment and instructional resources that support accounting courses in all formats. The Accounting Lab is committed to fulfilling the goal of improving students’ understanding of accounting concepts.
Accounting Lab equipment and resources on-site include:
- A selection of textbooks and resource materials
- Four computers with Windows operating systems
- A variety of software tools and internet materials that support the accounting coursework
The objectives of the Accounting Lab are:
- To identify, recruit and retain qualified tutors
- To provide tutoring in a timely manner
- To provide tutoring in a format that meets the needs of all students
- To provide tutoring that enhances learning
If you need special assistance or accommodations, please contact the Accounting Lab Director, Dr. Stacie Hughes, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 256-216-5373.