Important Notice: There can be significant impacts when you drop or withdraw from a class. Be sure you fully understand the outcome of your actions. For information, view the Drops and Withdrawals pdf.
Please refer to the Important Dates for the specific semester:
- Last date for a refund
- Last day to withdraw
Withdrawal policies are strictly enforced.
WITHDRAWAL MAY BE MADE:
- Online (preferred method, follow these instructions from within your student account)
- By email using only the student’s Athens State issued email address to Withdrawal.Drop@athens.edu.
Please be sure that you place your instructor’s email address in the “CC” box. Please include the following information in your withdrawal request:
- Student name
- Student ID Number
- Semester/Term from which you are dropping or withdrawing
- Course Prefix and Number, and the CRN (Course Reference Number) of all courses that are being withdrawn from or dropped.
- Instructor(s) Email Address placed in the “CC” Box
Please note the last day to withdraw in the schedule or you can view Important Dates for each semester.
NO WITHDRAWALS will be processed after this date.