Student Forms

Please click on one of the forms below to download.

Admissions Forms

You must complete and submit this form if you are an inactive student returning to Athens State after an absence of two or more consecutive semesters (excluding Summer)

Financial Aid Forms

View all Financial Aid Forms

Student Records Forms

Most Popular Forms

Transcript Request
Transient Student Authorization
You must complete and submit this form if you are an Athens State student wanting to attend another institution to take a course that is not available at Athens State
Student Request for Change of Program
Students must access their MyAthens Self-Service account to make official changes to their student record and program. Use this form to make changes to your degree or major(s), add or remove a minor or concentration, or change your catalog year. To access this form in MyAthens Self-Service, go to the MyAthens Portal, click on MyAthens Self-Service and choose “Request for Change of Program”. Follow the directions on the onscreen digital form.
MyAthens Self-Service

Other Forms (Alphabetical)

Academic BankruptcyPolicy
Appeal of Academic Suspension (Undergraduate Students)
Appeal of Academic Suspension (Graduate Students Only)
Application for Reclassification of Residency for Tuition PurposesPolicy
Change of Address or Contact Information
Change of Name
Consent to the Release of Educational Records
Course ForgivenessPolicy
Course Hour Overload ApprovalPolicy
Directory Information Opt-Out
Education Record Review Request
Petition for Reinstatement Following Suspension (Graduate Students Only)
Request to Amend Educational Records
Request for Directed Study
Social Security Number Correction