Study Abroad in Morocco
JUNE 6-27, 2022
Study Psychology and Education while earning credit toward your
Athens State degree. All student majors are welcome!
- Spend 3 weeks exploring Rabat, the capital city of Morocco
- All meals are included
- Housing with host families provided
- Transportation to site visits and day trips included
- Airfare and Athens State University tuition are not included
Visit the Royal Library, the Central Market, Bou Inania Madrasa Medieval Islamic
School, and the City of Fez, the “cultural capital” of Morocco. Be enriched by various cultural events and activities, including cooking and calligraphy classes!
$2,345 PER PERSON*
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE**
*Athens State tuition not included.
**Payments made to the Study Abroad program may be made online.
For More Information:
Dr. Letitia BergantzAssistant Professor, Instructional Design
- Phone:256-216-6619 Phone:256-216-6619
- Department:College of Education
McCain Hall, Room 208
Dr. Vanessa Miller-CurtisAssociate Professor of Psychology
- Phone:256-233-6520 Phone:256-233-6520
- Department:College of Arts and Sciences
Founders Hall, Room 308