The Athens State University Alumni Association offers membership in four classes.
Alumni membership is open to everyone. Every member will receive benefits from both local and national businesses. You may join by choosing the links below or completing a membership application.
All new graduates receive a complimentary one-year membership to the Alumni Association. Please contact the Alumni Affairs office at 256-233-8114 with questions.
Applications should be returned to the Office of University Advancement at 300 North Beaty Street, Athens, AL 35611. If you are interested in setting up a payment plan for a lifetime membership, then please call 256-233-8114.
Benefits of Membership
- Book checkout privileges at the Athens State University Library
- Employment and career advancement assistance through the University’s Career Development Center
- 20% off facilities rentals at the Athens State University main campus
- Discounted membership and assessment fees at Athens Limestone Hospital Wellness Center
- Discounted room rates with Wyndham Hotel Group; includes Days Inn, Ramada, Howard Johnson, Knights Inn, Travelodge, Wingate, Amerihost, Super 8 Motels, and Baymont Inn.
- 10% off total bill at Terranova’s (excluding alcohol, Athens location only)
- The Column – Biannual newsletter featuring University events and activities
- Discounted membership and enrollment fees at the Athens SportsFit Wellness Center
- The Athens State Alumni Association Membership Card
- The satisfaction of helping the University, Alumni Association, and our students!