Helpful Information

Student ID

Students can obtain their ID’s from the Security Office.

Renewing Driver’s License

Students will need a letter indicating “good standing” from the ISS office in order to renew their license.

Updating Program or Personal Information

Students that have a change in address, phone number, or program will need to notify the Admissions office. The ISS office will also need to be made aware of any changes.


To read more on how to apply for graduation, click here. Students may invite family members to attend graduation. The ISS office will need the name of each family member so that a letter can be written to assist them with obtaining their visa.

Health Insurance

Federal regulations require that all F-1 students and their dependents be covered by health insurance throughout the duration of their program. Students are free to choose a provider that fits their needs. Students are required to show proof of insurance in the spring and fall semesters.

Recommended health insurance companies
BETiNS: International Health Insurance Program – Website
VISIT: International Health Insurance Program – Website
ISO: International Student Insurance – Website


Scholarships for International Students