In addition to meeting the requirements for one of the above admission categories, an international student applying for admission as a degree-seeking student must provide:
- Official copies of transcripts from each college/university attended in the United States, and/or an official copy of the course-by-course evaluation performed by an evaluation agency that is a member of NACES for any college credit taken outside of the United States;
- A Plan of Study completed by a counselor in the Student Success Center;
- Official documentation of the completion of TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 (pBT), 62 (iBT) or 173 (cBT) if transferring from outside the United States;
- Official documentation showing proof of health and life insurance while in the United States;
- A letter from a banking institution verifying financial status.
- Copies of visa, I-94, and current I-20;
- A completed Affidavit of Support form;
- A completed Transfer Clearance form.
All documentation must be received at least 30 days prior to the semester of enrollment.
Athens State University does not offer on-campus housing. Click here for off-campus housing.