The RN to BSN Program provides a pathway for success to registered nurses seeking a baccalaureate degree in nursing. The program provides student-centered learning experiences in a supportive environment to prepare registered nurses to assume leadership positions, manage complex clinical care, and improve the health and welfare of the individuals and populations within their community and across the nation. The RN to BSN program fosters lifelong personal and professional development and offers a variety of direct and indirect experiential learning opportunities to correlate student learning with contemporary healthcare systems.
- Minimum 36 earned transferable semester hours from a regionally accredited institution(s) prior to term of admission
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum 15 hours applicable to general education requirements
- Eligible to return to previously attended colleges or universities
- Current, unencumbered RN License
The University reserves the right to determine the applicability of any transfer credit toward the fulfillment of a student’s degree requirements at Athens State.