The University Testing Center at Athens State University is an Educational Testing Services (ETS) Certified Test Administration Site. This certification allows the University Testing Center to offer the computerized Praxis series including:
- Praxis® Core Academic Skills for Educators (Core)
- Praxis I® Pre-Professional Skills Tests (PPST®)
- Praxis II® Subject Assessments
How to Register
Candidates register directly with Praxis at: www.ets.org/praxis
The site code for testing at Athens State University is: STN14800A
Score Reports for Tests Given Continuously
- Score reports for SR tests that are given continuously are available 10–11 business days after the day of the test.
- Score reports for CR tests that are given continuously are available 15–16 business days after the day of the test.
Score Reports for Tests Given in Test Windows
Score reports are available in the EVENING (Eastern Time) on the score-reporting dates below. World Language tests have a different reporting schedule from most tests as shown in the second table below.
Note: Occasionally, some scores may be unavailable on the dates specified due to processing delays or data updates.
On Test Day Overview
Before you even arrive at the test center, there are a number of important things you should do:
- Verify your test location — Test locations sometimes change. Be sure to confirm your location before test day by logging into your My Praxis® account.
- Print your admission ticket — Log in to your My Praxis account, print a copy of your admission ticket and bring it with you to the test center.
- Assemble your identification (ID) documents — See ID requirements to be sure your documents will be accepted. You will not be admitted to the test without the correct documents.
- Review the list of important items to bring to your test center.
- Dress appropriately — Testing room conditions vary. Dress in layers to ensure you are ready for any room temperature. Remember no coats or jackets are allowed.
- Review test center procedures and regulations
- Make sure to arrive on time — Please plan to arrive at the test center 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in.
- Plan to be at the test center for longer than the test duration — Your test appointment includes 30 extra minutes prior to beginning the test to complete tutorials that will help familiarize you with the testing process.